Thursday, November 6, 2008

Can an Old Dog Learn New Tricks?


Can you teach an old dog new tricks? Well, we're about to see. I'm 42 and embarking on a new thing called blogging. Well, blogging isn't new, I'm new to blogging. I hear it's a good way to keep in touch with family and friends and a great business networking tool. So here goes...


Today was a lovely day in North Carolina with all the fall leaves coloring the landscape in rich warm hues. The temperature was a warm 70+ degrees and I tried to enjoy autumns splendor and drive safely to Archivers, my favorite shop and home away from home.


I scored big at Archivers since they had their Christmas displays out and ready for an open house starting tomorrow. I found so many fun lines of papers and embellishments, mostly Christmas, and can't wait to get started on some holiday cards and projects.


I love when you check out your purchases at Archivers and the cashier asks, "Have you shopped with us before?" I have to hold back from laughing hysterically! Then they ask,"Are you working on a particular projects?" If they only knew! I get to craft everyday! It's what I do!


Today's project, after the hunting and gathering of supplies? I made this birthday card for my sister-in-law. For those of you who absolutely have to know what beautiful card stock I used, it's October Afternoon Detours and Daydreaming lines.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...