Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jingle All the Way Ornament



I've got a little extra bounce in my step this morning! While going through my e-mail I got a newsletter from Two Peas in A Bucket, my favorite web site for sharing scrapbook pages, craft projects and a great place to purchase paper craft supplies. Anyway, I was scrolling through their newsletter when to my surprise, one of my projects, this Christmas ornament, was featured! It feels great to have others enjoy my work!

To make one, the base of the ornament is made of chipboard from Bazzill Chips of Bazzill Basics Paper. The 'Jingle all the Way' sentiment is a K & Company Grand Adhesion three dimensional sticker. I used a Heidi Swapp Ghost snowflake and topped it with a Dress-it-Up glittered snowflake accent. The jingle bells are fastened on with bakers twine. The hanger is made with pink grosgrain ribbon. Fun to make! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Danielle Flanders said...

Hi there!
Thanks for your sweet note on my blog! I loved your creation also and saw it in the newsletter and in the top 10! Congrats!!
hugs,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...