Sunday, December 7, 2008

Make Lemonade from Lemons


A lot of my holiday crafts are either given away or sold on my Etsy site, so I wanted to document the things I've made this season with a scrapbook page. I really like the way this page turned out. I think it's simple, but pretty. With some of my pages, it takes more time to figure out a design, color scheme and embellishments, but this page just came together. And as I was standing back admiring my work, I gasped to realize that I left the 'r' out of my title!


Like many other things in life, my scrapbook pages do not always turn out the way I envisioned and I have to find a way to fix my mistakes. In this case I didn't have an extra capital 'c' sticker that would allow me to cover up my misspelled word and then spell over it again. In this case, my only option was to squeeze the 'r' in and make it look as good as possible. In doing so I had to do some creative cutting with my craft knife. Well, there you have it...it's not perfect, but I salvaged my page.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...