Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Most Wonderful Time of the Year!


I love Christmas, it's my favorite holiday! There's so much to enjoy during the season, like listening to Christmas music, sipping hot chocolate and decorating the tree! Our son loves his Advent calendar and decorating the gingerbread house. I take pleasure in baking, making Christmas cards and ornaments for our friends and family. It's great fun to receive holiday cards with photos and letters from those who live far!
If you're a craft bug like me, this is the season to make lots of gifts, like this Jolly ornament. I make lots of things, not only for our family, friends and Christopher's teachers but for my Etsy customers as well.

1 comment:

LollyChops said...

I totally love this! You are so crafty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...