Thursday, December 18, 2008

Teacher Gifts


I got this great gift idea from my favorite on-line scrapbook site, Two Peas in a Bucket. I decorated these to-go coffee cups and filled them with a couple chocolates and gift certificates for Starbucks and Target. Cool, huh? I love the idea of giving gift certificates so that people can get exactly what they want or need, but I've always thought it a little impersonal and dull. Well this idea solves both issues. How fun would it be to receive something like this? If you don't have the time to put a couple of these together before the holidays, you can do the same for just about any holiday.

2 comments:

Debbie Olson said...

These are just darling--great job on a gift that is sure to be appreciated!

Casii said...

Those are perfect! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...