Saturday, December 13, 2008

Visit with Santa


Look at that smile! Christopher was pleased to see Santa today and ask him for a Lego train and 'Lady' the wooden train engine for his Thomas the Tank Engine set.


It was a enjoyable trip to the mall. We got there before it opened so we didn't have to drive in circles looking for a parking space and we didn't have to wait in line long to see Jolly old St. Nick. We got Christopher a new pair of sneakers too; he's now wearing a size 13. We participated in the Rolesville Elementary School fund raiser at Barnes & Noble. All we had to do is let them know that Christopher attends Rolesville and they donate a percentage of our sale. I needed a couple new books since I'm reading the final book in the Twilight series and Christopher is reading the Magic Tree House series.


While Christopher and dad spent time in the toy store, I got to go to my toy store...Archivers! Boy did they have some fun holiday papers and I picked up Ali Edwards' new book 'Sharing Your Story'. Oh, and while I was on my own, I got lucky and found the gift I have been searching for all month. I can't tell you what it is because it's for my darling hubby who just might check out my blog! This was the fourth place I tried to find his present and I was beginning to wonder if I'd have to buy it after Christmas or pick something else. Score! That was totally cool!


So, that was our day. Hope you too are enjoying the season.

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Great picture!

I just stopped by to thank you for your sweet comments on my cards over at 2Peas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...