Monday, February 2, 2009

A Valentine for the Teacher




Recently, while scrappin' with my talented friend Audrey, I watched her make one of these adorable little heart shaped goody containers and thought it was just too cute and a perfect Valentine treat for my son's teachers. If you happen to own a Silhouette digital die cut machine by Quickutz, they just came out with a template for this project. The patterned papers I used are from Making Memories new Valentine line called Love Notes. I'm going to fill these little guys with some heart shaped Peeps, a lolly and perhaps a few Hershey Kisses. Hope this inspires you to make some goodies for your child's teacher or a special friend.

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

They look fabulous with those papers, Kathy! So festive and perfect for Valentine's. I know the teachers will love them. How funny that there is now a die-cut for these templates.

Jody said...

So very adorable, Kathy!

Neusinha said...

Thank you. By leaving your comment in Two Peas.Seus work and your blog is very beautiful. Visit my blog http://neusinhafusco.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...