Thursday, June 11, 2009

Get Out of Town!


It's that time of year again when school is out for the summer so we take off and have some fun! And time flies when you're having fun, right? Perhaps documenting some of your travels while you're away will help create more lasting memories? I like to carry a journal with me so I can write about some of the things we see or special moments we have and I love to bring one of those mini staplers with me so I can staple receipts and little mementos right onto the pages of my book.

At http://www.cardblanc.etsy.com/ you can find journals for your vacation or maybe you know of a couple about to embark on their honeymoon? What a great gift the above set would make! Well, enjoy the summer and happy trails!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...