Friday, November 13, 2009

A Snowman Kind of Day


I had a fabulous crafy day with my friend yesterday! I made a whole bunch of Christmas cards and towards the end of the day I realized that a snowman theme was going on! This trio of skating snowman (Jolee's) makes me laugh! Such a cute snow family they are! Paper is old. Did some hand stitched lines and added some very glittery Martha Stewart snowflakes.


This card has a rusty metal snowman ornament I bought years ago. I attached it with a lovely wide satin ribbon bow. Anna Griffin always has the most lovely ribbons! The papers are Fancy Pants, new this season.


This sweet snowman is actually a miniature ornament I bought at Michael's. I just knew he would look fabulous on a card! The papers are old, can't remember off hand who the manufacturer is. That lovely snowflake in the upper left hand corner is a Jolee's sticker...very sparkley!


My last card for you...this snowman is a K & Company sticker. I love the vintage look of him and thought he would look perfect with some old sheet music. I had some Beethoven...does that mix? Oh well! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my snowman card display! Now go craft up a few snow people for yourself! These cards will go on sale in my Etsy shop if anyone is interested. That address is http://www.cardblanc.etsy.com/.

3 comments:

cnelson said...

I LOVE snowmen and I LOVE these cards!! fabulous job!

Audrey Pettit said...

You were on such a roll that day! Can't believe all the gorgeous cards you were able to create!

{PurpleD} said...

These cards....cream of the crop. So beautiful and elegant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...