Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday, December Fourth



This December daily is going to be a bit on the short side because of my last minute participation in Raleigh's Winterfest this evening. If you live nearby and can come play, we would love to see you.  All the information and link to the event web site is in my post from yesterday.



I'll close with a share for a gret gift card holder idea. This is a store bought coffee cup that I decorated in Christmas papers and embblishments. It makes giving a plain gift card much more fun! It's absolutely perfect for a Starbucks card!

Well, I hope to have some pictures from tonight's event to share with you tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Super cute!! What a perfect gift! :D
hugs,
Laura

Audrey Pettit said...

What a great idea this is, and how cute it is, too. Love the candy cane with the cup. Who wouldn't love getting this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...