Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baby it's Cold Outside!

Is it cold outside or what? Even Florida is experiencing below normal temperatures. Here in North Carolina we've been below normal for days and there's no end in sight. It only got a couple degrees above freezing today! Where are you and how cold is it there? Well, cold weather means indoor activities like scrapbooking! Here's a page I finished last night. I think I posted my baking adventures with Audrey a couple weeks ago. Well, here's the page. Great memories!



I also had a chance to make this simple Valentine card last night. I really like my Silhouette! The die cuts you can make are so fun! If you are thinking of a die cutter, I highly recommend the Silhouette!



So what do you like to do when the weather is a bit frightening outside? Have you been making Valentine cards or crafts? I'll have to go blog visiting and see what's going on your way. If you're reading this, leave me a comment with your blog address so I can go check it out!

Supplies

Holiday Baking
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper:  Fancy Pants & Making Memories
Chipboard Alphas:  American Crafts
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Corner Rounder:  EK Success
Holly Accents:  Martha Stewart

P.S. I Love You
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics and Neenah Paper
Patterned Paper:  Cloud 9 Design and Scenic Route
Chipboard Heart:  Heidi Swapp
Conversation Heart:  Recollections for Michael's
Floral Rhinestone:  Hero Arts
Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette

6 comments:

cnelson said...

Yummy lo and scrumptious card!! I really love the big P.S. on the card! Fabulous colors, too!

Laura Davis said...

Super cute stuff! I LOVE your Valentines card :)
Hugs,
Laura

Audrey Pettit said...

I'm jealous that you're getting some crafty time in. ;) I am beginning to forget what that feels like.
I adore your baking page. Great colors and what a great design. and of course those chickitas look pretty good, too.
The card is gorgeous. What cool things that silhouette does.

Iris Uy said...

Love your blog! Wow you are pretty good at everything you do! Gorgeous cards, projects and pages!!

Sherry Wright said...

Love the layout & that card is awesome!

Catherine Pooler said...

I'm in the Valentine's mode, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...