Monday, February 22, 2010

Crafty Weekend

As I mentioned last week there were a lot of cool new digital kits released at Two Peas in a Bucket so I had a lot of fun this weekend playing with them! For you that means some crafty projects to enjoy!

Do you know anyone with a birthday this month? Next month? If you're in need of a birthday card idea, here's one I created.


I adore this Mod Moths digital kit by Holly Brooke Jones! These colors are so spring like and cheerful, perfect for a birthday card! I can imagine some pretty great springtime scrapbook pages using these papers too!

Or maybe you need to make a thank you card for your child's teacher? Pretty soon we'll be celebrating Teacher Appreciation Week at my son's school so I made this hybrid card for the occasion.


Jen Martakis of Two Peas created an awesome new digital kit called Notebook Basics that includes a variety of lined and graph papers. I use these types of papers for so many projects!

Not only did I make a few cards this weekend, but I also created a scrapbook page. I'm keeping my New Year's goal in mind; to not forget the family memory album!


This hybrid page was created with a fun and hip new digital kit called txt me by Stacy Marks of Two Peas in a Bucket. I really enjoyed playing with this kit! The papers and accents are too fun. I printed everything out on Kraft paper and love the look. I usually scrap 12x12 pages, but I have an album just for me called 'pieces of me' that this page will go in.

I hope you're enjoying my crafty shares because I have one more to show you. Did you forget that it's a 2 Sketches 4 You Monday? I love designing for 2S4Y! It's always so fun to create cards from the sketches Kazan and Laura come out with each week. And then I get to browse your creations all week! So, here's a another fabulous Sketch. This week's awesome design is from Laura.


And here's what I did with Laura's sketch.


Isn't the stamped image darling? It's from Infinimentscrap. It had heart shaped leaves on the tree and I replaced them with mini heart shape punches from my Fiskars hand punch.

Whew, four crafty shares is a long post! Thanks for joining me today and taking a look at all my projects! I'll have some more for you on Wednesday.

Supplies

Birthday Girl
Card Stock:  Bazill Basics
Patterned Paper: Mod Moths
Corner Rounder:  Ek Success
Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette
Markers:  Copic
Sewing Thread:  Coats

A+ Teacher
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper:  Creative Imaginations
Lined Paper:  Notebook Basics
by Jen Martakis of Two Peas in a Bucket
Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette
Courner Rounder:  Ek Success
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart

txt me
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper:  txt me 
Circle Punches:  Ek Success
Corner Rounder:  Ek Success
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Jute:  Craft Store
Stamp Ink:  Colobox
Sewing Thread:  Coats

Sending Hugs
Card Stock:  Bazill Basics
Patterned Paper:  American Crafts
Stamp: Infinimentscrap
Border Bunch:  Fiskars
Heart Hand Punch:  Fiskars
Markers:  Copic
Ribbon:  May Arts - Buy
Sewing Thread:  Coats

13 comments:

cnelson said...

lovely creations Kathy!

Unknown said...

Love that page. Great job. You always make me want to buy more digital kits when I ahve enough LOL.

Barbara said...

I love all 4 projects! I especially like the birthday card colours and the stamping on the last card!
:-) Barbara

Anonymous said...

Adorable cards!!!

~kelly marie~ said...

Wow! Love them all! So fun!

Laura Davis said...

Oh my I LOVE it all! Your LO is fantastic :)
hugs
Laura

AUsome mom said...

Hi Kathy! Great projects!! I love how all of your projects are so bright and cheerful. They make me smile :) Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog!

Unknown said...

Beautiful projects! I love that tree stamp!

Sylvia said...

You had a busy post! Don't you just wish you could snap your fingers and that part be done. I always love the cards you girls do on 2s4y. Thanks for the sweet words and adding me to your list of blogs to go. I will add you to mine as well. I do not always have time to get to all the ones I want to.

Cathy Pascual said...

love your hybrid work! Esp. the texting layout!

Sheryl K said...

WOW!! You have been busy!! What great cards!! I love the little butterflys on the first one. Love the colors you used on the one for the 2sketches4u sketch and the tree, so cute!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love all your crafty shares, my dear! That page is fabulous. Really love the papers printed out on kraft....that's a great look. Cute, cute cards, too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Kathy:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...