Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Friday!

It's another fabulous Friday! And I'm excited to share a logo with you! It's my new digital stamps logo! If you didn't see my last post, I announced that I have been working on a new project to draw/design digital stamps to be sold at Two Peas in a Bucket! I'm so excited about this opportunity and have been working hard to create some super fun digital stamps for you.


So what do you think? Colorful, whimsical and fun? That's what I want my stamps to be...embellishments you want to add to your scrapbook pages and handmade greeting cards that create smiles. So, I'm hoping to debut my first stamps at Two Peas in a Bucket on Tuesday, March 9th. I'll let you know as the time draws nearer if I've run into any snags.

My stamps will be sold in both a color version and black and white for just .99 cents! That will give you the option of simply printing it out to use on your project or you can color it yourself digitally or after it's been printed.

Now for a little Easter craft share. This is a button tree I made in an Easter theme. I've seen a lot of these over the past couple years. Usually I find these trees around Christmas. I had a lot of pastel buttons and thought they would make a perfect springtime tree.


I embellished my little tree further with some decorative stick pins from Fancy Pants. After I made this one, I made a Valentine one without the 'trunk' and I'm not sure, but I think I like it without. What do you think?

That's a wrap for today's post. I'm so happy that you've been able to visit and I hope to hear some input on the logo. Also, are there any stamps you would like to see made? Something you can't find? Maybe your idea will be my next stamp?

Supplies

Easter Button Tree
Styrofoam Cone:  A.C. Moore
Buttons:  Oriental Trading Company
Straight Pins:  A.C. Moore
Decroative Stick Pins:  Fancy Pants
Ribbon:  Ampelco
Opaque Pearl Stand:  Paper Mart - Buy

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kathy: That is so cool to hear about 2peas. Just wondering how did you teaming up with 2 peas happen? Did you email them samples? I'm currently going to school for graphic design and would like to eventually make my own kits as well. Did you use that pen tablet I love my bamboo one !!!

cnelson said...

So fun Kathy!! I'm so happy for this new venture for you!! Lovin' that great button tree!

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Congratulations on your new digi stamp line at Two Peas! I am really liking the design. It looks very cute. I hope to see more cute stuff like birds, flowers, rainbows, whales, owls, bunnys. Just cute whimsical images that I can decorate cards with. So far it looks likw something I would be interested in buying.

Alice said...

YAY!! Congratulations, Kathy!! so happy for you! i LOVE playing with digital stamps. can't wait to see your designs!! =)

Brooke said...

Love the button tree!! Your logo is totally fun and cute!!

Amy Heller said...

This is gorgeous, Kathy! Thank you for always leaving me such sweet comments at 2Peas!

Barbara said...

Hi Kathy! I love the logo and I can't wait to see your stamps! I'll let you know if I can think of anything that I'd like to see designed! Congratulations, you must be so excited! :-)

yyam said...

Congrats on your digital stamp venture! Good luck! :)

Love the button tree! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Your logo is absolutely adorable, Kathy! I am SO excited for you and I cannot wait to see your first releases! Your fun, beautiful, and whimsical designs are sure to be a total hit!
Love your sweet button tree. I think the Fancy Pants pins and the beaded pearl trim add such great detail.

itsallrosi said...

oh, a peek! can't wait to start working with these stamps!

Unknown said...

Congrats on you digi stamps...how exciting!

Love this beautiful tree! What a wonderful idea!

(-: Heidi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...