Saturday, May 15, 2010

Digital Doodles Stamp Projects

Hello! Happy weekend! Hope you are starting it off on the right foot and you enjoy every moment! There's been some great Digital Doodles projects floating around blog-land and  I'd like to show off a couple. I can't tell you how exciting it is to see such wonderful projects made with my doodles!


Thinking of You
by


Happy Birthday
by

Aren't these fantastic?!?! Great projects ladies! If you have a Digital Doodles project you would like to show off, please e-mail me at kathy@card-blanc.com, I'd love to see what you've made and just maybe I'll put it on the 'ol blog!

Thanks for stopping by today! :) Kathy

15 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful projects for using great designs!

LeAnne said...

Aw, thanks, Kathy! I am honored to have a spot on your blog! :D

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Very beautiful cards!

Lynn said...

Kathy,
Thanks so much for posting my card! Love your blog and all the inspiration!

BabyBokChoy said...

Yep, these are really cute!!

Agata said...

You're right, these are great! I can't wait to get back home and start working with your doodles! :)

Kathy said...

So delightful Kathy! very inspiring team :)

Lynnda said...

Beautiful cards... Love them all!

Alice said...

so cute!! lovely cards from your DTs!

Marisa said...

I absolutely LOVE the first card!! Fabulous use of Mercy's sketch and the cat with the caption is too cute :D My daughter would love it as she is cat crazy.

Mona Pendleton said...

Thanks for sharing these Kathy - must make you proud to see your lovely images out there in blogosphere :) Kudos to you :)

Ujjwal said...

Cute projects!!

Kay said...

Darling card examples! Your stamps are inspiring to so many people! ♥♥ Kay

Audrey Pettit said...

How fun these are! Great projects, ladies!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! THe banner is sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...