Friday, October 8, 2010

It Looks Like Fall Ya'll!

Hi! Welcome! Glad you stopped by! I thought I'd share pictures of our front door with you today. I picked up some mums for the planters and put out some faux flowers in the door hanger. It's looking quite festive, don't you think? Perfect for Thanksgiving. I'll have to add some pumpkins and a spider or two for Halloween. 



Here's a close up of the mums. They are so beautiful and colorful and will make me smile each time I come home.


Looks like this critter likes the mums too! Look at him, he's looking straight into the camera! I think praying mantises are so cool looking! I enjoy watching them so he's in a jar with some sticks and leaves. Don't worry, I'll set him free in a day or two...after Christopher and I watch him for a while.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a super weekend whatever you decide to do. Craft, shop, read, errands, family time, nap time. Whatever you do, enjoy! :) Kathy

10 comments:

Virginia L. said...

How WELCOMING and GORGEOUS is your front door!! LOVE that photo of the grasshopper and mums! Thanks for sharing these awesome pics!!

Aimes said...

It may sound strange - but I adore your door! I wish my front door was as beautiful and welcoming!
Happy Fall!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Kay said...

Kathy, your front door is very welcoming and festive! I love mums and they always remind me of my mom. :)
I can already vision pumpkins and jack-o-laterns grinning at your trick or treaters! ♥♥ Kay

Suzanne C said...

Kathy your house is beautiful. Love when you share pictures. The front door is gorgeous too!

cnelson said...

LOVELY!!! Your front area looks like the cover of Southern Living magazine! *I'm so jealous!

farmhouse-story said...

gorgeous, kathy!

Linda Beeson said...

Aren't the Mums amazing right now!? I want to buy all of them that I see because they are all gorgeous and the perfect thing to decorate your porch.

Audrey Pettit said...

Your entryway looks stunning, my friend! The mums and the flowers on the door are just the perfect fall touch. I like that you mixed the mum colors....very pretty.
And that little dude is quite handsome. He's a big one!

Unknown said...

Looks like a lovely NC plantation. :)

Marisa said...

Your front door looks FABULOUS!! When those mums come into full blook it will be breath taking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...