Monday, April 11, 2011

Baby

Hello! Looks like Monday has rolled around once again! It has a way of doing that doesn't it? Ha!

To liven up Monday just a tad, I have a hybrid card share for you!


My adorable focal point pram is from one of the latest digital kits at Two Peas in a Bucket called 'Organic Baby'by Vinnie Pearce.


I used a few Spellbindersdie cuts to show off that adorable little baby buggy.


I thought the new Crate Paper collection, 'Emma's Shoppe'would work perfectly with the Organic baby kit. These pretty patterned papers and the little lady die cut are from Emma's Shoppe.


Additionally, I used some Papertrey Ink stamps, stamp inkfor the paper edges, buttons, lace and hand stitching. This was a fun card to create!

So what's on your Monday agenda? I was supposed to have a photo shoot this morning, but that's been postponed due to cloudy skies. It's supposed to burn off so maybe my photo shoot will happen this afternoon. Anyway, just working and craftin' today. It's awesome to be able to do what you love!

I hope this day is good to you. Enjoy! :) Kathy

6 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this so cute!!!!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thanks for letting me know you came by! Love it! Your cards look like so much fun to make. I saw your last post too. I'm finishing TAXES today! :{

Audrey Pettit said...

Love your card, Kathy! Such a sweet combo of images and papers. Love the post mark stamp with the button. :)

~amy~ said...

such a darling card Kathy!

cnelson said...

Could not LOVE this more! Those buttons are the PERFECT touch!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So cute! Love the great colors and images... just perfect. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...