Friday, April 15, 2011

Love Stitching

Hi! What a lovely Friday morning it is here in North Carolina! I'm getting a few things done in my office this morning and then I'll be heading outdoors to do some gardening! Must dig my hands in soil, listen to birds chirp, breath in fresh air and plant pretty flowers!
Before I take off, I have a page to share with you! A page I've been working on the past couple days because it's got a lot of yummy stitching!
This digital kit was made for me! New at Two Peas in a Bucket this week, 'Stitch in Time'by Polka Dot Pixels is nothing short of fabulous!

Look at these vintage notions cards! Too darn fun! I added them to a couple bamboo skewers to make flags of them. And the patterned papers...sew cool! ;)
I used a photo of a recent card that's sewing themed and full of hand stitching.

Here's my title done with Thickers and more kit elements along with a couple die cuts and vintage mother of pearl buttons.
Well, after a day in the garden, it'll be fun to work on another digital kit from Peas later on this evening. Maybe I'll have it done and share it over the weekend? Speaking of weekends...hope you have the best! :) Kathy

4 comments:

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

This is so fun Kathy. I love all of your stitching elements on your crafts :)

Clare said...

Love this layout! (and the beautiful card that's featured in it! :))

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous! Those notion cards are awesome... and your stitching is always perfect! :o)

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a pretty layout, Kathy! Love the theme and love all the notions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...