Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger Bloopers

Hi!

Is your blog host Blogger? Had you noticed there wasn't any Blogger access throughout the day yesterday? And this morning too? Did you have a post just vanish into cyber space? I did! My 'May Flowers' post just disappeared! Poof! Gone! Without a trace! Before it went missing I had a comment from one from my friends, Virginia, who said she had a similar post title. So, Virginia knows I'm not crazy, that I had a post up here! And my hubs said he has my post on his Google Reader. Where oh where did my little post go? Apparently Blogger is working to restore all Thursday's posts...according to Google Reader. So, I'll wait to re-post my post.


MY POST RETURNED! SCROLL DOWN! :)

Would you like to leave a comment on your blogger status? Have you had a similar issue? Were you involved in a blog hop? Wouldn't that be a mess!?!?! :) Kathy

4 comments:

Jenny said...

yup, lost our newsletter! Hopefully it will redo soon!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

yes the same thing happened to me, Kathy! I just re-posted by eaten post! But now I'm thinking, what if it miraculously comes back?? Heee...

and boy wouldn't it be a mess if you were involved in a blog hop? LOL

Audrey Pettit said...

Yes, it was all quite a mess for a bunch of people. I was joining some linky parties yesterday where they had lost their entire posts. Totally disappeared. I have Wordpress, so I was good, but seems like most people use Blogger. Glad your post popped back up.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

I lost two posts and they never came back. I rewrote one of them and just said forget it on the other one. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...