Thursday, August 11, 2011

Flowers from Charleston

Hello!

I'm back already with another scrapbook page to show you! And a couple more vacation photos too. Look at these pretty flower boxes! Charleston is truly a beautiful city!


Unlike my last few pages, this one is a hybrid page using a lovely new kit from Two Peas in a Bucket called 'A Vintage Affair' by Polka Dot Pixels.


Originally I had planned to use some of our antique shopping photos from Charleston, but these flowers just seemed to fit this kit beautifully! I adore these post cards and the tandem bicycle accents!


When I saw this diamond patterned paper, I knew it would be fun to stitch portions of it!


I used one of the patterned papers for the die cut letters created with an old Quickutz set and then stitched around them.

Well, with all these pages I've been cranking out lately, I've really missed making cards! I have one more digital kit to show you so I think I'll get to work and make a card to share with you. Be back soon! :) Kathy

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful post, Kathy! Love the Diamond paper that you used! Those post card and bicycle accents are lovely!!

Daniela Dobson said...

What a beautiful layout! I love your flowers for the "O"!

Alice said...

love the beautiful and soft background that helped the photos to pop and the details are amazing. beautiful layout, Kathy!

itsallrosi said...

this is beautiful, Kathy!

cnelson said...

So LOVELY!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Really beautiful! Love the postcards and the sweet little bikes. Fabulous stitching, too, as always. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...