Friday, October 21, 2011

Thank You Cards

T.G.I.F!!!

It's a beautiful, sunny Friday morning in North Carolina! Is the sun shining brightly in your area? If not...how about creating a little sunshine! :)

You know, a good way to spread a bit of sunny happiness is by sending a card to someone! Isn't it fun to get something in the mail besides a another bill or a solicitation? Recently, I thought I'd send Stephanie Hunt, owner of Bella Blvd, a thank you card. I'm a new design team member and when I received my box of fabulous Bella Blvd. goodies to create with, I was soooooooo excited! Now, I know that when you design for a company they are supposed to send you their product, but I still feel grateful for the supplies and honored that I was picked out of so many deserving and talented ladies so I thought a thank you was in order!


Here's the card I made using three adorable Bella Blvd. collections...Family Dynamics, Hello Beautiful and Sunny Happy Skies.


Isn't this little yellow, sketchy bird adorable? One look at him and you have to smile!


You know what? I heard that Piradee Talvanna sent a thank you to Stephanie last week too! Because of all this happy mail, Stephanie suggested on her blog post today that we all send a card to someone. Isn't that a great idea? A card for no other reason than to spread a little sunshine! I love it!

Kathy :)

5 comments:

cnelson said...

darling!!!

sherry said...

Cute card! Thank you for the reminder to send some happy sunshiney snail mail. I am good at making cards, but totally stink at sending them. Go figure.

By Monday, though, I will be ready to send out a few cards to spread some sunshine!

Christine said...

Super cute card Kathy!! I love Bella Blvd's product. I really love that the colors in each line are so compatible!! Great idea to send cards just because. You've inspired me to send out a couple. Glad you are having great weather!
xoxo, Christine

~amy~ said...

Really SWEET!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a cute card! And so sure to spread some happiness! Love this bright and sunny creation. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...