Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pinwheel Love

Hi!

Lately I can't get enough of pinwheels! They're so easy to create and they make the cutest accents for paper crafts projects. I used a few on my last scrapbook page and one on this card share for today.


I used the new Bella Blvd. 'Spring Flings and Easter Things' line. What a perfect collection for Mother's Day!


If you've made pinwheels before, you know they are simple to make by hand, but now they're even easier with the thin metal dies available. The one I used for this card is from The Cat's Pajamas.


The sentiment is from my favorite new Minitatures stickers called Family, also from Bella Blvd. I used a little foam tape underneath to raise it from the card.


I'm still working on my office clean-up project. I've finished the stage of packing up all my stash for donation and just have to reorganize what's left and do a bit of decorating. I had to take a break from the project yesterday to create something! I was going through withdrawals! ;) And you know what? My creative mojo was fine without all the stuff I had! It felt good not to have to dig through enormous amounts of stuff to find the perfect accent or paper!!! I love it! Simplifying feels so good!

So what are you up to this weekend? Do share! And whatever it is...I hope it's a wonderful weekend for you!

Kathy :)

5 comments:

cnelson said...

LOVE this so much! The pinwheel is just FAB and I adore those papers!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a cutie patootie card, Kathy! Adorable papers and colors and the pinwheel is just SO fun! This is one of those projects that you can't help but smile at when you see it. :)
I've been having fun going through bags and boxes this morning. Have definitely found a few goodies and am excited to share the wealth at Archiver's tonight.

Liz said...

Such a happy card Kathy! I love the pinwheel. TFS.

Virginia L. said...

Oh my goodness! How gorgeous and cheerful is this!! I love love the colors and the pinwheel is super adorable! All is well with me, my friend ;)

Christine said...

Love the pinwheel. I need to try my hand at those. So glad that you talked about your need to clean your room. I was inspired by it and tackled mine this weekend too. I still have a closet that needs total rearranging but all my paper is in order and tools are all back in their place and I found quite a bit of things I don't need. I think that I am going to have a garage/craft sale!! I have been eyeing that Cameo!
Have a wonderful day!
xoxo, Christine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...