Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dreaming of a White Christmas

Hi!

Today is the first day of winter! I hope you are enjoying December and all the festivities! I'm lovin' it! I have a girlfriend coming over in a bit to bake today...our third annual holiday bake off! The house is going to smell so good and we're going to be jacked up on sugar and coffee! Life is good! ;)

I must be dreaming of a white Christmas because I choose to use the Winter Wonder collection and adorable snowmen images for my Bella Blvd. cards today !



I love this color combo for winter projects, don't you?




I went crazy with snowflakes here...I think they're making this little snowman very happy!




These snow dudes are so festive with their colorful hats and I love the blue mittens!




They are wishing you a white and wonderful Christmas!


If you have a few moments, please hop over to the Bella Blvd. blog to see all the fabulous Cards on Thursday creations....love them!


I'll be back tomorrow to share some more of our December Daily. I'm trying to keep up! I managed to finish day 14 yesterday. I'm a little behind, but it's an improvement over last year!


Hope you have a wonderful first day of winter! The days will get longer and longer after today! :)


Kathy :)

8 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Super cute!! All my fave colors! :)

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely delightful, Kathy!! Love love the colors! It's a GREEN Christmas here in Canada here--hard to believe! wish you and family a Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year!

Deanna said...

These are awesome Kathy! I love them both! :D Merry Christmas!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such cute cards, Kathy! Totally loving that color combo on the first one. And love the sweet snowmen and snowflakes. Just adorable!
Had fun baking yesterday, even if the day had its pitfalls. Next year, we're going to nail it!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such fun cards Kathy. Love the cheerful and bright colors. The snowflakes looks fabulous stitched to the card. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Kathy! Thanks for leaving me a note today! I LOVE YOUR BLOG! It's so happy and fun and wonderful. Love these snowman cards... Have a very Merry Christmas! ♥

Alice said...

these are so cute and fun, Kathy! love them both! wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas! =)

Alice Carman said...

Adorable and so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...