Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Take Time to Play

Hello!

Do you ever run across a darling project on a blog or gallery that makes you stop in your tracks to create something similar? You know, drop the assignment that you're working on and just play? Yesterday while I was working on a page I found the cutest card on Andrea Budjack's blog, Creative Paper Trail. Her card was colorful, fun, creative and just made me feel happy so I lifted it and created this tag.


I couldn't resist! You have to go check out the card Andrea made that inspired this piece of happiness! Hers is even cuter than mine!


I chose to use the Country Drive collection from Echo park for this project because I knew the polka dots and bright colors would fit perfectly.

I hope my project puts a little smile on your face like Andrea's did for me! And maybe it'll even get you to drop everything and play!

Kathy :)

7 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Love the bright & cheerful colors, Kathy!

Cathie Rigby said...

Great colors...you're right the colors can make you happy. TFS Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Alice Carman said...

Wish I had the time to do that. Love all your ideas and your pins on Pintrest.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, this is SO adorable, Kathy! All those polka dots and bright colors are just what we need on this gloomy, dreary day to pick us up. This is a pure burst of sunshine. :)

BabyBokChoy said...

These are indeed bright and cheerful colors!! love love love.

Angie said...

This sure is a pick me up kind of card! So bright! Love it!

Unknown said...

I knew this project looked familiar. I think I saved it too. Your take looks awesome :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...