Friday, February 3, 2012

Bella Blvd. Inspiration Unlimited Week and CHA Projects








Today is our last day of Inspiration Unlimited week and our goal is to inspire you with the new Button Market accents.


I created this card with my favorite button...flower shaped and red! I also added some of the new Designer Tape. It's awesome stuff!


I wanted to do something a little different with the Designer tape...so I used a Fiskars border punch and made a scalloped edge.

I hope you have enjoyed my projects and those of my teammates this week!

I've been making a lot of things while blogging about all the new Bella Blvd. projects and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you!

Kathy :)

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

SO very, very cute! Bright and happy! LOVE how you used the new tape here. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...