Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi!

It's Valentine's Day! I hope you enjoy spending some time today with those you love! My hubs surprised me this morning with a special gift...the gift of spending time together. He took the day off so we could just hang out! Isn't that the sweetest? I have a keeper!

For you, my blogger friends, I've made cards during the past couple weeks to share with you this Valentine's week.

Today's cards have been created with the Flirty line from Bella Blvd.


I love the non-traditional Valentine colors of this line because you can create a lot more than love and Valentine's projects. This elephant, for example, would be adorable on a baby congratulations card, don't you think? Everything you need to create great looking projects, borders, stickers, phrases, and more are included in each Bella line!


Darling pink elephant!


Love, love, lovin' these stickers! And I love the color gray paired with pastels!



Using the same line, I was able to create this next card with a whole different look using the green heart paper.


Same funky cool flowers though!


Stephanie can even makes snails look adorable!


There's the Miniatures stickers again! I know...I'm an addict! ;)


I hope you enjoyed these Valentine cards!




Before I go, I'd also like to share with you the lovely Valentine tulips hubs brought me this weekend.


Today these beautiful blooms have risen above the stems and they're looking so pretty! I'll have to get another photo!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Kathy :)

6 comments:

cnelson said...

What a treat to get to spend the day with your hubby! Your cards are just GORGEOUS...as are the tulips!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Kathy! Happy ♥ Day to you! Those tulips are to die for gorgeous! WOW! Your cards are so sweet and pretty. Have fun with your family! XO

Niki Estes said...

Super cute, Kathy! I love that little elephant!

Audrey Pettit said...

Aww, how sweet! SO glad you and Dan got to spend Valentine's Day together. He's a keeper, indeed. :)
Your cards are just adorable, Kathy. Love how fun and festive they are, and lovely, but with a different twist. Love that!

calamity jane said...

Beautiful flowers Kathy! Just as lovely are the cards you've made here!! Love the use of the non-traditional colros!

Alice Carman said...

What great ideas! I love seeing what you make with Bella Blvd. It's so cool to see all the different styles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...