Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hello

Hi!

Yippee, it's Saturday! Time to hang out with my family! It's a cloudy day here...perfect for taking it easy! Plus, I've got a cold so I don't have a lot of energy to do much else!

Yesterday I popped in to share a springtime card with you and today I have another. I told you I have a bad case of spring fever!


This card is a bit funky. I'm not sold on it yet. What do you think?


I used the colorful Bella Blvd. Spring Flings & Easter Things collection along with the new High Five alphas and a pretty little red button from the new Button Market line. I think these little heart flowers are so sweet! They remind me of my favorite flower, tulips!

Tomorrow, in honor of Valentine's week, I have a Valentine card to share with you each day. I hope you can stop by for a look see! And, next Friday, I get to take over the Doodlebug Design blog! I have a bit of fun planned for all those who can join me...so mark your calendars! :)

Hope you have a great Saturday! I'll be back tomorrow with the first Valentine card of the week.

Kathy :)

8 comments:

Jen W. said...

Love the bold colours and angles!

cnelson said...

This is so DARLING! LOOOOVE the design!!!

Lynn said...

Love the colors of the papers...so gorgeous!

Alice said...

so fun and delightful! love how you created the background, too. super card, Kathy!

Yenni Natalia said...

Ohh my what a fresh and eye catching colour. trully inspiring :)

Karen Motz said...

Oooh! So cheery and graphic!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

ooh, this is adorable, Kathy! I absolutely love those paper strips with all the different patterns. This is just SO bright and happy!

BabyBokChoy said...

SO bright and fresh and completely awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...