Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hi!

How's your weekend coming along? It's been a drizzly wet one here, the perfect weather to relax, read and get crafty. Maybe bake some yummy cupcakes! ;) I don't know about you, but I've come down with a major crafting bug, perhaps due to CHA, so I've been creating a lot of projects to share with you. Today, I'll start off with a couple Doodlebug cards.


I suppose I have spring fever too because many of my projects  have a spring feel to them!
I really like these Doodlebug card bases. The colors are so pretty and they're all in Doodlebug's signature colors so you can always find one to match the collection your using!


I did a bunch of hand stitching to accent these adorable die cuts.


My card is all a-buzz with bees as sweet as honey!






Here's a yummy card for you. I had just a couple scraps of this adorable paper, I'm not even sure what it's called. That delicious cupcake is a brad...Doodlebug has the cutest brads out there in craft land!


All the accents I used for this card are from Doodlebug...rhinestones, brad, twine and sentiment sticker. They are a complete package!


Well I hope I've inspired you to spend a little time in you craft room today!

Kathy :)

4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What bright and happy cards, Kathy! Love it when you do Spring, because you do it SO well!

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! They are all so cute and cheery! Can't wait for all the new Doodlebug!

itsallrosi said...

super cute!

Alice Carman said...

Love the layers in these cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...