Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Camp Royall

Hi! How is your summer shaping up? Have you been on vacation yet? Are you crossing lots of activities off your summer bucket list? 


Recently Christopher went to Camp Royall for a week, something he looks forward to all year long! Camp activities include swimming, fishing, crafts, riding the zip line, horse back riding, etc. etc. etc. Makes me want to go! If only they would let me! ;)


We rarely have pictures of Christopher at camp since we're not there, so I was thrilled to get this photo of him boating. He's the little dude in the back with the yellow life vest.


In the past I've taken pictures of Christopher's camp crafts when he arrives home so I have something to scrapbook. I love this alligator he made with a clothespin and google eyes!


My page is a mix of old and new patterned papers from My Mind's Eye. New buttons from Prima and We R Memory Keepers, old cards from October Afternoon, a new wood banner accent also from My Mind's Eye.


I thought the flowers from one of the patterned papers would make a great accent.


There's a lot of summer left, lots of time to have fun and make memories. We're looking forward to our annual trip to Carolina Beach next month. How about you?

Thanks for your visit.

Kathy :)

4 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

that's a great page of Christopher! Love the flower accents. We are looking forward to going to California in August, a first for us Aussies!! Love summer, I wish it was all year!

Diana Waite said...

what a GREAT shot and FUN that you could capture such a special memory!

Nathalie said...

This page has such a great feel to it! I love the woodgrain background and the flowers... both perfect for the subject!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...