Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CHA Project Reveal



As you read this post I'll be in Chicago! CHA is finally here and that means you get to see all the Bella Blvd. projects that my teammates and I have been working on for the past month!



Since Winter CHA I've become a huge fan of Bella Blvd. Designer Tape and I'm thrilled there are new colors being released!


It's been a lot of fun playing with the new Thankful collection! I love the mix of neutral tones with some brighter colors mixed in.


Do you see anything else on my card that's new? That pretty little flower button is one of the new Button Market styles. I need to stash a few dozen of those away! ;)


Do you have some of these Bella Blvd. Designer Tapes in your stash? They're a must! They're the most colorful decorative tapes on the market!

For more CHA projects, visit the Bella Blvd. blog.

Thanks for stopping in! I'll be back tomorrow with another CHA project share!

Kathy :)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I do have a few rolls of tape from Bella in my stash! :) Such an adorable card! Have fun in Chicago!!

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

Great card Kathy, yes have some BB Washi tape it's awesome, have fun at CHA!!

cnelson said...

Ohhhhhh so CUTE!!!

Diana Waite said...

VERY cute card Kathy!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hope you're having a blast at CHA! Love your pictures on facebook! This is a cute project...but I'm not ready to process Thanksgiving yet! LOL!

Alice said...

absolutely LOVE the washi background. fabulous card, Kathy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...