Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I Love Summer

Hello!

Here we are right in the middle of summer. The timing couldn't be better to share my 'I Love Summer' card created for CHA.


One of my favorite paper crafting techniques is hand sewing and this Bella Blvd. Cute Cuts accent from the Sunshine and Happiness collection is perfect for stitching, don't you think?


To match the bright colors of this line, I used multi colored sewing thread to outline the sentiment.

Here's to wishing you a lovely summer day! :)


6 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

I ♥ summer, although we were woken by a huge storm this morning wow!! Still, I would rather that than snow lol..love your bright card Kathy, it definitely brightened up my grey morning here : )

Bella's mama said...

Such beautiful bright colors. Love this card. The stitching around the letters is a great touch! So impressed.

Ruth G said...

I absolutely love the different colors of thread you stitched with! Just right with the very fun papers!!! TFS!

Diana Waite said...

this is CUTE--love the hand stitching!

Stephanie said...

This card was one of my favorites. The stitching in real life is just beautiful!

Alice Carman said...

Super duper cute Kathy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...