Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fresh Picked

Hello!

Wow, we've been busy this week which is making the days fly by!

Today I have a Halloween scrapbook page post for you. At Doodlebug Design we are sharing a couple ideas on preserving your pumpkin patch memories using the Haunted Manor collection.


These are our jack-o-lanterns from 2011. Each year Christopher draws the face he wants on paper and I carve it for him. He didn't know that chevron patterns are all the rage, but used one for his pumpkin's mouth. Pretty cool, huh?


I love all the little Haunted Manor tags included on the Cute Cuts sheet.


I'm not so creative when it comes to carving pumpkins. Maybe it's the lack of experience or good tools? I just used a leaf cookie cutter for my design. Simple. Easy.


Have you seen all the new Mini Doodle Pops dimensional stickers? There's a pumpkin above and a little owl and spider below.


Doodle Twine makes for perfect spider strings and webs. :)


So there you have it...a quick and easy, clean design for preserving your Halloween memories.

For the first day this week I don't think I have anywhere to go. No appointments, voting or errands to run. I plan on doing a little crafting and enjoying a quieter day. How about you?

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

great page showcasing the pumpkins! I've been crafting all week so far but busy today maybe tomorrow! Have a great day!

Diana Waite said...

what a TOTALLY cute page--love the touch of pumpkins!

Ruth G said...

Love the cute pumpkins and spider webbing! Doodlebug knows how to keep Halloween fun!
This week is somewhat busy (parent-teacher conference on Monday, voting yesterday, yoga tonight, breakfast with a friend Friday.) Next week it'll be eye Dr for me Monday, helping at the school book fair Tuesday and Thursday and my oldest goes to Springfield with her class Tuesday and Wednesday for an overnight field trip. The following week the kids are off all week for Thanksgiving, so that might make up for all the other craziness. I just had a getaway crafty weekend last weekend so I'm really refreshed for the craziness, although I've also got design ideas floating around my head - I'll try and get some of them realized tomorrow - sorry for going on and on...

Bella's mama said...

Really cute layout. Reminds me that it is ok to have layouts without pictures of any people!!

Kim said...

awesome design on ths one, love those punches of orange and lime!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...