Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cash & Candy Tutorial

Hello!

How are your Christmas preparations going? I just popped my cards and ornaments in the mail this morning. Is there anyone on your gift list that's got you stumped? How about some cash? I know giving money can be boring and impersonal, but you can dress it up and make it a fun gift to receive!


Over at the Doodlebug Design blog today I have a tutorial for making these Hershey bar wraps with the adorable North Pole collection! It just might help you cross a person or two off your list. Go take a peek!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Wow! YOu sure know how to set up a real festive mood!! Beautiful project!!

TFS~

Tracey said...

I have a neice and nephew who both want cash for Christmas. Thanks so much for the idea. I didn't want to just put the money in a card. Not very festive. I love the bucket of candy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...