Monday, December 3, 2012

Spiced Applesauce Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting

Hello!

Did you have an enjoyable weekend? Other than running a few errands and taking Christopher out for sushi Saturday night, we relaxed. My kind of weekend! I'm a home body and there's just no place like home-sweet-home!


Most weekends I like to spend a bit of time in the kitchen cooking and baking. This weekend I tried a new recipe, this Spiced Applesauce Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting by Stephanie Cooks, found on Pinterest just last week. I knew it would be a winner and it was!

I made cupcakes instead of cake. I like the individual servings. And I like to frost them right before serving so they can be warmed a little first. Ahhh....warm, moist cake topped with cool cream cheese frosting. Life is good and sweet!

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

I'm so hungry now! This looks wonderful!!

Ruth G said...

You've totally got my number with this recipe! Of course, you had me at "spiced"!
Glad to know it would be worth the time to make!!! TFS!

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

wow looks so yummy, I am doubling my efforts at the gym at the moment so I can enjoy some festive treats

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...