Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Love is in the Air

Hello!

It's been a lot of fun making Valentine cards this season with the Kiss Me collection from Bella Blvd! I think I've made over a dozen so far!





For this card I created lots of die cut and stitched hearts floating around on a Kraft base. I like the way pastel and bright colors look on Kraft, how about you?



This card is simple, a repeated word using my favorite Bella Blvd. Sienna Chipboard Alphabets. I kept the accents to a minimum so they wouldn't distract from the message.

Have you been enjoying the abundance of projects on the Bella Blvd. blog lately? I've been awed and inspired by the many pages, cards and altered projects showing off the new CHA releases! And this Kiss Me collection too. Tomorrow is Cards on Thursday and I have five cards that will appear! The two I'm blogging today and three more! You'll have to come see the rest. And don't forget to visit Bella Blvd. to see all the creations my teammates have been making.

Thanks for stopping by! :) Have a wonderful Wednesday!

7 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

they are both lovely Kathy I especially love the hearts one, the stitching looks really great against the die hearts

Evgenia Petzer said...

Kathy, love yout style!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

These are darling! Love the pastel prints on the kraft and the simple, bold design of the Love, Love, Love card. :)

alexandra s.m. said...

wonderful card and amazing stitching!
TFS Kathy ;-)

Donna said...

These are beautiful!! Would you consider donating a set of cards to our annual charity auction for Lupus? This is the 6th year.

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! How on earth did you stitch those perfect hearts? Amazing! I'm inspired again! Have a wonderful day Kathy!

Nathalie said...

This was one of my favorite new collections from Bella Blvd when I first spotted it. I love the mix of pinks and navy! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...