Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cards on Thursday

It's a Bella Blvd. Cards on Thursday kind of day! And a bright and sunny day too! I'm lovin' it and I've been dying to show off my first couple cards using newly released CHA product from Bella Blvd!





This first card was created with the Love and Marriage collection and one of the gorgeous new Feathers. What do you think of this line? Ooh la la, right?!?! 






This card was created with the new Engaged at Last collection. And another yummy feather! What do you think of the new feathers? If you enjoy texture and dimension, they are a must have!




Before I go I should let you know I have a My Mind's Eye 'My Girl' creation up on the Card Annex blog for you too! Lots of goodies today, huh? ;)

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow super pretty...love those feathers.. great designs..

Leanne said...

I am in awe!! just stunning!

Donna said...

Such beautiful creations

Diana Waite said...

sUPER fun cards Kathy!

Created by Kathi said...

Love the feathers... and the bachelorette one is so fun and flirty! Thanks for sharing... love your card over at the annex too! Kathi

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh my Kathy! How delightful and of course I love the addition of feathers ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...