Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Flower Box Collection

Hello!

How are you today? Have you stopped by for a little crafty inspiration? I hope so because I have a project to share with you. You may remember that last week I mentioned receiving all the new Doodlebug Design collections released at winter CHA and that I was working on some projects for you. Would you like to see one? :)

This card and mini notebook set were created with the beautiful new Flower Box line.








What do you think? A lot of Doodlebug color and cuteness packed into these new papers and accents, huh? To see more Flower Box projects all week, click here. Enjoy!

Have a super day! :)

4 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

so cute and unique love it!

Annette Allen said...

oh now these are just so fun... great idea and love the added twine...

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

I thought this was going to be my least favorite of Doodlebug's CHA releases, but after seeing everyone's projects I'm realizing it just might be my favorite. ;) Your card and notebook turned out adorable! :)

Ruth G said...

So very sweet, bright and cheery! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...