Thursday, April 25, 2013

Go. See. Do.

Summer vacations are almost here! Are you planning a getaway? Our family goes on an annual trip to Carolina Beach each summer and Christopher has been counting down the days for a couple months now! :)

I have a card to share today that's the perfect bon voyage for a trip to the beach.





I used Bella Blvd's hot new collection called Sand and Surf, a sketch from Studio Calico and a new set of dies from Papertrey Ink called Sketched Shapes Dies.

Do you like the card? Does it make you want to head out to the beach or hop aboard a plane for a remote island getaway? I could use a little rest and relaxation on the beach! :)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

I love the clean lines and bright colors on your card! I think the Go.See.Do would make a great page title too :-)

No vacations for the summer but we are hoping to get to Disney in the fall!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Love the bright colors and circle grid design with the banners anchoring them down on each side. Such a cute design! :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

I love those circles and the little flag Kathy! Pretty colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...