Monday, April 8, 2013

Kiwi Lane

Hi!

How was your weekend? Spring finally arrived here in North Carolina and hubs and I got to spent time together while Christopher was away at camp. It was lovely to share a bottle of wine, enjoy the great outdoors and go out for sushi.

Starting the week off I have a team-up project to share with you. Doodlebug and Kiwi Lane swapped goodies and I created this card and gift set with their fabulous templates.







For my card I used the Chestnut Drive wavy borders to shape the green patterned paper.




For the goody box I used the Tiny Floral Accessory set. What do you think? I love the shape of that flower!
I think this set would be great for a teacher gift since it's made with Doodlebug's Take Note collection. You could tuck some chalk in the box or a gift card would fit nicely.

Hope you enjoyed the project and have a great beginning to your week! :)

3 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

this is a cute line I love the treat tin, we had some Spring weather too and got out and enjoyed it, lovely!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Super cute! I especially love how your card turned out with the curve! :)

Diana Waite said...

these are totally LOVELY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...