Monday, May 13, 2013

4th of July

Hi! 

How was your Mother's Day weekend? Our hike and picnic was lovely! The weather was perfect and it felt so good to take in some fresh air, get some exercise, gaze up tall tree trunks and see a few critters. 






I was in the mood to play with Doodlebug's Stars and Stripes collection when I made this card. What is it about these bright red, white and blue colors that get me to feeling so creative? I gravitate towards this collection! How about you, what company/collection rocks your boat these days? 

I have a busy week ahead preparing for a garage sale this weekend. It'll be nice to simplify a little more and find homes for stuff we don't use. This has been an on-going project for us for the past two years...to live with less.

Thanks for visiting. Enjoy your week! :) 

3 comments:

Created by Kathi said...

very cute card! July 4 is my birthday! Hope your yard sale goes well and you liberate a lot of unused stuff :) Kathi

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Such a cute card. This collection definitely has a magnetic personality. They have it on one corner display at my local Craft Store and as I round the corner it begs me to buy more (and more). :)

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Absolutely fabulous! This is a gorgeous patriotic creation! I love this collection too. I made a bunch of cards over the weekend and realized they all have orange and yellow! Guess that's my plan for right now! Have a blessed day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...