Wednesday, May 15, 2013

We Do

Hi! 

Did you see all the wedding scrapbook pages on Bella Blvd's blog this week? We're celebrating Stephanie Hunt's  upcoming wedding this weekend with pages of our own weddings using the beautiful Love and Marriage collection. 







This is Dan and I 21 years ago. It's hard to believe that so many years have gone by! We've had so many great times together, ups and downs, a child, and look forward to many more memorable years! I wish the same for Stephanie and Steven!

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

what a sweet layout--love the use of vellum!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Such a sweet photo of you and your husband and I love the advice you gave Stephanie. Even though my wedding was "only" 17 years ago, the fashions & bouquet remind me a lot of my wedding photos. ;) Maybe it's time I pull them out and scrapbook them too. :)

Leanne said...

Just beautiful...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...