Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Birthday Boy

Hello!

The 20 finalists for Gallery Idol were chosen last Friday and I wasn't one of them. Bummer!  But I have another kid's birthday card to share with you that I entered.





I've had these three-dimensional dinosaur stickers for ages, purchased once upon a time at Michael's. I thought they would be super cute on a boy's birthday card, what do you think? Cute? Those mini googly eyes are too fun!

So...we've made it to the middle of the week! Another weekend full of possibility is right around the corner! Can't wait! :) Have an awesome day and thanks for spending a bit of it visiting me ol' blog! :)

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww how cute..

Ruth G said...

Sweet, bright and fun with dots! What's not to love? Thanks for sharing, Kathy!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Love those dino's and the google eyes are so fun! Your card is a winner in my book.

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Such a happy card! Love the circle cutouts for the little dinosaurs to sit in. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...