Saturday, August 31, 2013

Cutest Washi!

Look at this fabulous new washi from Doodlebug! These spiders are so adorable and the candy corn looks good enough to eat! These tapes are so vibrant I would argue they are the cutest on the market!!! 






I created this simple design to show off just a few of Doodlebugs latest washi styles that coordinate with the Halloween Parade collection. I must admit, I've been addicted to the latest Doodlebug lines and plan to play some more this weekend!

Have a super Labor Day weekend! :)

7 comments:

Jamie said...

This is adorable!

Lin said...

So cute, Kathy! I just bought the fall ones, and I really like them, too!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

What an absolutely adorable and fun card! Love it! Your new blog banner is wonderful! XOXO

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

I agree! This is some of the cutest washi tape and your card turned out darling! Love your use of white space and how you layered the moon over the negative cut cloud! :)

Françoise said...

Hello from Belgium, you have done a very cheerful card. The characters are great fun! Congratulations and good Sunday

google translation

Bella's mama said...

I just got the candy corn tape and LOVE how you used it. Thanks for the great ideas.

Diana Waite said...

oh my LOVE this!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...