Friday, September 13, 2013

Announcing SEI's 2014 Design Team

T.G.I.F! I've been keeping a little secret and today I finally get to share it with you! I've been selected to join the 2014 SEI design team as their Cardmaking Kit Contributor! 



Those of you who have followed my work and blog for a while know how much I adore creating cards and so I'm really excited about this opportunity and look forward to dreaming up fun card designs for you! 

I bet you didn't know that three years ago I guest designed for SEI? I did...creating projects for their Moonrise collection. Would you like to see them?








It's cool to see how my work has changed in some ways and is similar in others from three years ago! SEI continues to make awesome paper crafting lines that I have enjoyed working with over my paper crafting career. Here's to working with more great fabulous lines!

Have a wonderful weekend!

18 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Congrats on the new team! :)

Lin said...

Congratulations, Kathy! You'll do them proud, I know!

Unknown said...

Yay!

Suzanna Lee said...

Congrats! You will rock that SEI just as you do everything you touch!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Congrats, Kathy!!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats & excited to be on the team with you!
e.

Unknown said...

Hi Kathy! Happy to be on the SEI Team with you! :)
~Joy~

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL job and CONGRATS to you!!

Kristie said...

Congrats on the new DT!

donna mikasa said...

Congratulations, Kathy! You're a ROCK STAR!

Bella's mama said...

How wonderful. Congrats. You create such amazing work!

Ruth G said...

Congratulations! That's such a great fit for you!!!!
I hope you get to share lots of your SEI projects here!

Alice said...

Congratulations, Kathy!! They are so lucky to have you!

Virginia L. said...

Congrats on all your successes! Beautiful layouts as always!

Unknown said...

Congrats Kathy! So happy to have the chance to work with you1

Michele Kovack said...

Congratulations!!!! How awesome!

alexandra s.m. said...

Wow! another DT ? you are on fire Kathy!
and they're lucky to have you ;)
Lovely projects you are already sharing with us!
Congrats!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Congrats Kathy! How exciting!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...