Monday, November 4, 2013

Bella Blvd. Monday Morning Challenge

It's a gorgeous Monday morning here in North Carolina! The sun is shining bright and the leaves are stunningly beautiful! All this makes me feel pretty cheerful!

Another thing that floats my boat are crafty challenges like the Monday Morning challenge over on the Bella Blvd. blog today. We were asked to create projects with big sentiments or titles and here's what I came up with.






I wish I had a stuffed version of this turkey...I love his great big and colorful patterned feathers! I used the whimsical Thankful Alpha+Bits font for this card...big and bold!

For my second card I used Bella Blvd's Sienna chip and High Five alphabets for the sentiment.






When using larger alphas on smaller projects, like cards, you can either stick to shorter words or break up the word with different size fonts as I did with this Thankful card. There's my favorite turkey again! He's part of Bella Blvd's Thankful collection.

Speaking of turkeys...I have a number of them to put on display before the Christmas decor floods the house! I can't believe it's already the fourth!

Hope you have a lovely fall day! :)

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love both of your cards!!!

Diana Waite said...

seriously SWEET!

Ruth G said...

So very fun! Great job with the challenge! TFS!

Leanne said...

wow! fabulous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...