Monday, November 11, 2013

Hello

Top of the week to you! I'm glad you're here because I have an amazing new Top Dog Dies set to share with you called Sew Much Fun Die Set that includes nine sewing themed dies that are sew cute!


For this 'hello' card, I used six of the dies, one of which is my absolute favorite...the scissors! It's a two piece set that you assemble with a brad or tiny eyelet as I did here. How fantastic is that?!?! 




I love the embossed detailing on the buttons and the thimble! Makes them look so realistic! 

This next card included the dress-form die that I cut twice to create a 'dress' for the form. 





The little buttons make perfect 'o's, don't they?  What do you think of this set? I think I'll be using it sew much! ;) 

By the way, the pretty papers I used for these projects are from Bella Blvd. The first card features paper from the Love and Marriage collection and the floral paper used on the second card is from Snapshots

Hope you all have a great start to your week! 

Thanks for visiting! :) 


6 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

W0W Kathy, these are awesome!! Love those die cut scissors!!

antenucci said...

I love your cards anyway, but these are so great with the different dies!!!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Your cards are ADORABLE! So cute and I think that first die could have a really functional day to day use as well. Love that! :)

Ruth G said...

So cute and clever! The details in the elements really is amazing and you really made them shine brightly! Thanks so much for sharing!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Oh Gosh Kathy! These are SEW cute! What great cards. Love the color combo with the thread...so pretty and unique. :-)

alexandra s.m. said...

Both cards are fantastic but the first one steals my heart!
Thanks Kathy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...