Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Love

Spring, summer, winter or fall...love is always in season! A few weeks back I felt like creating a mushy heart card so I pulled out Bella Blvd's Kiss Me collection and created this greeting.






After all the holiday crafting, I always look forward to spending cold winter days creating Valentine's Day cards and I've been seeing some lovely new paper collections popping up on the web! Pebbles has one called Yours Truly, have you seen it? Swoon!

So, how are your holidays shaping up? Have you started making cards? Baking? Shopping? Tis the season! Enjoy! :)


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Really Sweet Kathy!

Ruth G said...

Super cute! Lots of wonderful colors and hearts (I love the navy blue in there - so nice to have something other than just red and pink!)
Thanks so much for sharing! Enjoy more crafting!

Chark said...

this is just perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...