Thursday, December 19, 2013

Home Sweet Home

There's no place like home for the holidays!  

Recently I created this scrapbook page of our home and family with Bella Blvd.'s Snapshots collection. 


These adorable sketched houses make the perfect background paper for the theme...


...as well as this Paper Pieces die cut pennant and sticker tag.


Our home is my favorite place to be!


It's where my two favorite guys live and our kitty cats roam. :)


I'll be home for Christmas! There's no place I'd rather be!

How about you? Where will you be this Christmas?

2 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Such a fun layout and pretty home! Love your balcony! :)

Ruth G said...

Super fun layout! The papers and elements are all perfect! Thanks for sharing!
We'll be at home as well as traveling in the area during the day on Christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...