Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pin-spired Cards

How was your Christmas? Did you get any crafty supplies from Santa? Maybe you will have a little extra time between now and New Year's Eve to spend some playing in your craft room? 

Over at Bella Blvd. we were given the following Pinterest photo to inspire our next assignment.


Isn't this image gorgeous? It's fun to replace letters in a word with a object or symbol...there's always a lot of room for creativity in doing so.


I was reminded of this Bella Blvd. phrase card that uses a peace symbol for the 'o' in joy.


With the many circles in the card I went with a circular theme using buttons and this background die cut.


What I love most about this card is the color combination! These are some seriously cheerful colors!


For my next card I decided to use the word noel from the photo and replace the 'o' with an ornament and snowflake combination.


Both cards were created with Bella Blvd's Christmas Countdown collection and have a completely different look and feel to them. I like that kind of versatility in a line!


The ornament and doily die cuts are from Top Dog Dies. They too are versatile...I've used them for so many projects this season.


To see the what my teammates created with this Pinterest photo, head over to Bella Blvd. to have a look.

Happy craftin'!

1 comment:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Both cards are gorgeous! How I wish I could layers and combine pattern the way you do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...