Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Birthday to You

Hello Chickaniddy fans! I'm here to share a birthday card I created with the beautiful Twirly Girl collection and a fresh new sketch from Pam, Chickaniddy's talented design team coordinator. When I'm limited on time one of my favorite crafty short cuts is to use a sketch just as it is. 

Supplies: Papers (TG140S04; TG140S05; TG140S12) Stickers (TG14EB02) Enamel Hearts (TG14EB07) Mini Sticker Tags ( TG14EB04) Gold Foil Paper (CN14SP001)




Keep in mind, when creating a project with lots of different patterned papers, choose contrasting patterns and colors so that they don't all blend together. Each paper I chose pops out from the other showing all the layers that went into the design.

To view Pam's sketch and two other takes on it, click here.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...