Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My Heart is With You

I hope you've had a fantastic Memorial Day weekend. I'm starting the week with a Reverse Confetti card share using the adorable Here We Go stamp set and Confetti Cuts. 




I adore this little car! It's like a little Volkswagon bug beep beeping along! I added a bunch of heart shapes to go along with the sentiment. These pretty papers are from Bella Blvd's Kiss Me collection.




Well, it's a short week because of the holiday so I have my work cut out for me! Lots of fun projects to get to. I look forward to sharing them with you real soon!


4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Kathy!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a fun card Kathy!
I love those chubby dies and stamps ;))

Amy Kolling said...

Absolutely adorbs Kathy!!!

Lisa H. said...

sooo so cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...